• Font size:
  • Decrease
  • Reset
  • Increase
Hide Main content block

Welcome to Niazi's Restaurants

Niazi’s was first established in 1949 in Limassol Cyprus. It first comprised of two adjoining shops serving local people. Soon became famous and well known among British Forces personnel. In 1967 Niazi`s moved to its new building in Limassol and served there until 1974 where it became famous within the whole of the island. In 1974, it was relocated again to its present location in Kyrenia. Niazi’s created the concept of charcoal grilled kebabs with accompanying mezes, the FULL KEBAB. To this date, the FULL KEBAB has become a trademark concept in Cyprus cuisine. Niazi’s today is a restaurant with international reputation serving an extensive charcoal grill menu, but the FULL KEBAB is still the main attraction. Niazi’s now operates six branches in Kyrenia, Nicosia and Famagusta.

Our Branches

 Selections from our gallery

Top